iReporter

Chicken Noodle Soup with a Twist 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 4-6 Thighs with Skin 8 Carrots chopped in 1 inch pieces 8 Celery Stalks chopped...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 10 2015
It must be fall because I have had several requests for my Tortilla Soup recipe. Here are 3 soup recipes that are WonderFALL! Tortilla Soup | Stacey's Salad...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Oct 22 2015
Apples! Nothing says fall better than a basket or bowl of apples. They are delicious, healthy and beautiful. Apples are known for lowering blood sugar, blood...
Texas’ hugely popular craft beer and music festival will be returning to Dallas on Saturday, November 7, kicking off the city’s NTX Beer Week. Taking place at...
It’s an issue that is not likely to be solved anytime soon — the traditional "little guy" versus "big guy" scenario that, in the end, if won, will change...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Aug 20 2015
If you’re a fan of white then you are going to love Parisian Diner en Blanc event coming to the Big D for the first time on September 17, 2015. With its...
Have you seen photos of fruit galettes this summer? The fruit-filled pastry has been pictured on the cover of gourmet food magazines like “Bon Appetit.” Kroger...
If you follow the Book Trotters on BubbleLife, you know that the book club just read Harper Lee’s “To Kill A Mockingbird.” For the monthly meeting of the book...
I have been experimenting with Thai recipes. This one was delicious and easy. Ingredients 2 Chicken Breasts - Cut into small pieces for stir-fry 1 Onion -...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 9 2015
This is an easy recipe and if you prep in advance, you can have a great meal in minutes. Ingredients for Pad Thai Sauce 3 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon...