iReporter

“Faith” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 32 x 48" Oil & Wax cradled wood canvas “All my art holds meaning to me, but in creating this piece it was particularly...
“The Aftermath” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 46" round Acrylic “‘The Aftermath’ is an intuitive experiment at applying large swathes of color with a...
Morgan Roundy – Guest Contributor
Mar 1 @ 11:21 am
North Richland Hills – In response to the lowest nationwide blood supply in more than a decade, Medical City North Hills is encouraging the community to donate...
Find your inner ‘90s and get ready to break it down with some of the decade’s most memorable music icons on April 15. The Statler is hosting a property-wide...
“Red Glow” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 30 x 48" Oil “A red sky is a sign of good weather, especially at sea.” Painting info:...
“Heartbeat” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl 2 pieces Gallery Wrap 30 x 12" each Oil This diptych captures in colors and vibrancy the energy of our blood coursing...
“Harper’s Bazaar” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 30 x 24” Mixed media on wood panel “Harper’s Bazaar is of my Aunt Mac viewing an issue of Harper’s Bazaar...
“Female” by Manuel Sarmiento 7" base 34.5" tall Concrete & Recycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead he uses whatever he finds and then creates....
“Misty Water’s Edge” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 60 x 50" Acrylic Short video of painting https://bit.ly/3ICOCny “’Misty Water’s Edge” is a peaceful painting...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the Red Rocks. Red Rocks...